Кошницата ви е празна!
The digital EV3 Infrared Seeking Sensor detects proximity to the robot and reads signals emitted by the EV3 Infrared Beacon.
Students can create remotely-controlled robots, navigate obstacle courses and learn how infrared technology is used in TV remotes, surveillance systems and even in target acquisition equipment.
– Proximity measurement of approximately 50-70 cm
– Working distance from the beacon of up to two meters
– Supports four signal channels
– Receives IR remote commands
– Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
This add-on set allows students to learn about and understand
renewable energy sources, in..
This console adapter for Mindstorms EV3 connects to a USB port on your
PC on one side and on port ..